Acorn Recruitment is currently recruiting for a temporary housing officer for a reputable housing association based in Bristol.
Remote working will be offered for this post, but you'll be expected to travel to their offices on the outskirts of Bristol and around their communities, so transport is essential.
Length: Circa 1 month but there will be potential to extend or go permanent
* Complete weekly reviews of all rent accounts
* Undertake regular site and communal space inspections and ensure issues are dealt with in a timely manner.
* Manage empty properties on your patch, including advertising, shortlisting and the re letting of tenancies.
* Ensure the delivery of cleaning and grounds maintenance services.
* Other duties to be shared later in the process.
* Available at short notice
* Experience of working as a housing officer in a social housing environment
* Experience of managing rent accounts & empty homes
* Experience of managing anti-social behaviour
* Excellent written and oral communication
* Good experience of working to targets
Acorn Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.