Major engineering client based near Barnstaple require a Value Stream Production Planner.
The Main Duties of this Role Include:
- Create, implement, manage and monitor production plan with Value Stream
- Work within the supply chain team, creating production plans to satisfy customer demand
- Work with purchasing teams to ensure material availability
- Make recommendations on appropriate safety stocks at Semi-Finished and AOS levels
- Ensure accurate MRP data (lead times, ROP, SS) for all raw materials in SAP is maintained
- Trained in all relevant SOP's and adherence to all applicable procedures for managing inventory control.
- Produce applicable daily reports for key critical areas highlighting a level of control.
- Identify any continuous improvements in the Inventory management function
- Minimum 5 years relevant work experience (Manufacturing/Inventory Management
- Proficiency with MS Office & SAP(Preferred)
- Exposure to Financial Management (Preferred)
Please apply by email to Richard.James@acornpeople.com
Acorn Recruitment acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment.