Modern law firm with first-class legal minds who continue to provide the best legal service in the market are searching for a Property Paralegal to join their growing Property department.
Ultimately, the successful Property Paralegal will be tasked with assisting the fee earners in their conveyancing caseload, and helping with residential and commercial property transactions.
You will be:
* Assisting on a large and valuable caseload of conveyancing matters.
* Conducting various secretarial tasks, including digital dictation and dealing with commercial real estate matters.
* Exchanging contracts, dealing with completions, completing land registry searches and handling SDLT forms.
We are looking for:
* The ideal candidate will have at least 6 months experience in handling conveyancing matters.
* Ideally an illustrative background in both an administrative capacity, and secretarial.
* A positive attitude in dealing with a busy caseload and liaising with various clients.
If you feel your experience can fulfil this role and you are interested in hearing more, please apply online or contact Michael Ives at Acorn Recruitment in Newport.
Acorn Recruitment acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment.