A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an experienced Administrator to join a financial firm in Chippenham.
Salary of £20,000
Working - Monday to Friday, 9am - 5pm
The role will involve working with mortgage brokers and ensuring all GDPR standards and compliance standards are met ad adhered to.
To fully vet and assess the fitness and propriety of all recruits.
- Fully vet and approve firm, introduce, advise and principal applications in line with FCA
- Ensure that any decision made considers the impact on the customer and demonstrates TCF, particularly in line with consumer outcome.
- Review and approve basic stationery in line with new firm recruitment, this will include
letterheads, compliment slips and business cards.
- Quality Check other team members cases when required to do so (once autonomy
has been achieved).
- Keep abreast of internal or regulatory changes to the recruitment procedures.
Skills / competencies
- Intermediate IT skills - Microsoft office suite, outlook Knowledge.
- Exceptional customer service skills.
- Full working knowledge of Companies House.
- In depth knowledge of the FCA requirements regarding the recruitment of AR's, advisers, principals and Introducer Appointed Representatives.
- Knowledge of Company Structures (Sole traders, Ltd & LLP's).
- GCSE Maths / English (grade C or above)
- Good written and oral communication
- Ability to take ownership for workload and work to set quality and timeframe
- Ability to work well within a team environment
Acorn Recruitment acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment.