Are you an experienced Mobile Developer with cross platform experience using React Native ? Are you interested in moving into a technical leadership role?
I'm working with an innovative software organisation based in South Wales looking to grow their mobile development team. They are looking for an experienced React Native Developer to fill a technical lead role within their app development team.
As Lead Developer you will work closely with the other technical teams taking ownership of the mobile development function. You will be working on cross-platform products (IOS, Android & Web Browser) maintaining current products as well as developing new features using React Native.
The company provide security and multiscreen user experience solutions for the monetisation of digital media. They offers content providers and DTV operators worldwide with secure, open, integrated platforms and applications over broadcast, broadband, and mobile platforms.
We are ideally looking for someone with the following experience:
* React Native for cross platform development (IOS & Android).
* Knowledge of React & React Native Design patterns.
* Good understanding of modern build processes and tooling such as: Webpack, Jenkins and Gradle.
Nice to have:
* Any exposure to Java, Kotlin, Objective C or Swift.
* Salary up to 65k including annual bonus scheme.
* Generous holiday allowance.
* Flexible working, 1-2 days a week remote.
* Company pension scheme.
If you're interested then please apply today or contact Ryan Harris at Acorn Technology if you need any more information.
Acorn Recruitment acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment.