Are you aged 18-24 and looking to kickstart your career? Then look no further!
This vacancy is part of the Government's Kickstart Scheme - to apply you must be aged between 18-24 and currently on universal credit.
This is an exciting opportunity and your chance to gain valuable, meaningful experience in a PAID role for at least 6 months.
No experience? No problem - full training will be provided.
Who would I be working for?
Our client SD Sealants is one of the UK's largest sealants specialists. First established in 1973 as a family run business in Somerset; it now has eight offices across England, Scotland and Wales, providing a first class service, backed up with a quality of workmanship, which meet even the highest of expectations and standards.
What will the role involve?
- Processing orders from our websites
- Booking dispatch on to carriers portals e.g. FedEx, DPD and Palletways
- Dealing with and fielding customer telephone enquiries
- Providing excellent customer service at all times
- Invoicing in Sage
- Booking stock deliveries on to Sage
What are we looking for?
- You won't need any experience as you will be given full training however if you do have and previous experience in customer service or administration that would be great.
- Good telephone manner is essential.
- Ability to multi-task.
What else do I need to know?
- The pay is National Minimum Wage
- The role will be 25 hours per week - days to be agreed
- No experience necessary
Acorn Recruitment acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment.