Are you an experienced Programme Manager looking for a new challenge? Acorn is working with an innovative property and land data intelligence company based in Exeter, they are looking for a Programme Manager to work across their product portfolio. They are currently working remotely and likely to move to a flexible model post covid with 3 days a week remote.
The Programme Manager will be responsible to deliver a geospatial data migration service and assist in the contract management governance requirements. This will include, but not be limited to, management information, activity reports and to participate collaboratively with the Senior Management team internally and the externally with the customer.
You will be accountable for the design, build and implementation of the data migration service, the management of various elements of the programme and ensuring we deliver against its objectives. This will involve managing all internal and external workstreams, from requirements capture, service development and through to final delivery. This person will provide leadership for the project teams within the programme.
Essential experience required:
* Experience of managing and delivering services and/or transformations involving geographic data to the Government/Public Sector.
* Project/Programme management skills.
* Business process analysis skills.
* Ability to identify, isolate and resolve complex problems.
* Previous management experience.
* High level Presentation skills.
* Salary up to 65k
* Annual Bonus scheme
* Up to 30 Days holiday (Bank Holidays on top)
* Flexible and remote working options
This is a great opportunity to join a market leading company. If you feel your experience would make you suitable for the role then please contact Dan Newton at Acorn Technology.
Acorn Recruitment acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment.