Incredible opportunity for an experienced Commercial Litigation Solicitor in Swansea. This firm is one that values strong ethics and is looking for the kind of person that can demonstrate strong values like accountability and trust. This is a chance to join the kind of firm that can offer you the progression in your career that you're looking for, and a chance to join a family friendly and progressive firm.
The successful Commercial Litigation Solicitor will ideally have at least 5 years PQE, and ideally can come in and hit the ground running in a highly successful team. You will be working closely with the head of the department and also be helping in forming key strategies to help boost the team.
* The successful individual will be dealing with complex contractual disputes, and shareholders and director disputes, and more.
* Also, to be dealing with right of way disputes, boundary disputes, and adverse possession/trespass claims.
* Working closely with the other members of the team in assisting the strategic and marketing development of the sector.
Essential experience required:
* Strong commercial litigation experience
* Excellent experience in maintaining strong relationships with active clients.
* Good organisational skills
Desirable experience required:
* Previous experience in developing close relationships with other departments in order to grow new business.
* Previous experience with case management systems.
If you feel your experience can fulfil this role and you are interested in working for our client, please send a recent copy of your CV or call 07901 827946 and speak to Michael Ives for a confidential chat.
Acorn Recruitment acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment.