Are you an experienced Network Engineer looking to join a friendly and collaboratively team who encourage new ideas?
We have a great opportunity to join a company who offer a competitive salary, team building events, 25 days' holiday, coaching and career progression and flexible working (amongst others).
There'll be a mixture of operations support and transformational projects that you'd be involved in as part of the Network Team. You'll be exposed to a wide range of technologies so the role is very varied.
On the operations support side, you'll be working with firewalls, troubleshooting issues and monitoring the service desk for which you'll need experience with VPNs, SDWAN, routers, switches, etc.
On the transformational side, you'll be designing and implementing changes to the company's network infrastructure and keeping up to date with industry developments to best support this side of your role.
Key Skills / Experience:
* Experience in a 3rd line/Network Engineering role with the ability to display strong troubleshooting skills and technical knowledge.
* A solid understanding of good practice within network and security operations.
* Experience working with cloud technologies, particularly Azure and AWS.
Bonus Skills / Experience:
* CCNA certification.
* Azure / AWS certification.
* Working in multi data centre enterprise environments.
Salary and Location:
* Up to £45k
Submit your CV or contact Dan Newton at Acorn Recruitment for more information.
Acorn Recruitment acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment.