Job Title - CNC Programmer / Setter / Operator (Haas)
Location- Barnstaple, Devon.
Salary - Negotiable (dependant on experience) + Benefits
Our client, a global market leader in producing some of the world's most innovative and inspiring architectural hardware are looking to recruit a CNC machinist / CNC Programmer for their site in Barnstaple, Devon. The successful candidate will be required to setup and run multiple machines simultaneously whilst ensure quality and output are maintained to the required level.
* You must be able to program, set and operate CNC machines to produce accurate components, working to drawings and specifications.
* Daily and accurate completion of records.
* Self-inspect components and report any manufacturing errors to line manager so corrective action can be agreed.
* Ensure that production requirements are met in line with the production schedule and requirements.
* Continually assess tool condition and maintain as necessary.
The successful CNC Machinist must have:
* Milling experience.
* Turning experience
* CNC programming experience ideally with Haas.
* Experience of working with a wide variety of materials including Brass / Stainless Steel and Cast iron castings.
* Understanding of manufacturing protocols.
* Experience with CadCam would be preferred.
* Experience of grinding, polishing etc would also be advantageous.
For more information please apply or forward your cv to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Acorn Recruitment acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment.