Group HR Manager
We have a fantastic opportunity for a Group HR Manager working for an exciting and dynamic property and real estate organisation.
Specifically responsible for taking the lead in devising, controlling and implementing the Company's Human Resource strategy, aligning strategy to current and future business requirements, delivering a comprehensive best in class HR service to all Group companies.
* Autonomy and responsibility for setting and achieving Human Resources KPI's in conjunction with company and departmental business plans
* Managing and delivering a full HR, learning and development function to colleagues and supervision at all levels, and providing strategic direction for the senior team, departmental managers.
* Working with and through the senior team and colleagues at all levels, providing HR advice, support and guidance.
* Developing and communicating our Core Values
Recruitment and retention
* Regular review, enhancement and development of successful recruitment and selection processes working with the management team leading on and supporting the recruitment process.
* Develop comprehensive job descriptions to meet current and future job demands and clearly outlining performance criteria
* Implement an internal promotion strategy to encourage a culture of promotion from within, promote development opportunities and succession planning to realise value from investment in people.
* Recommend the pay and benefits package is in line with the sector by conducting regular review and benchmark of pay and benefits.
* Selecting appropriate recruitment sources and setting up agreements for recruitment process and costs
* Develop a strategy to increase retention, from induction of new colleagues through to the duration of a colleagues employment.
* Working with the management team to devise, develop, consult with, communicate and implement HR and related policies and procedures designed appropriately to each Groups goals and strategies.
* Regularly review and keep up to date the Employment Handbook.
* Keep up to date of forthcoming changes in legislation and ensuring any changes are communicated effectively
* Effective management of Family Friendly policies, sickness and absence, discipline and grievance procedures
* Manage insourcing and outsourcing projects including TUPE transfers
* CIPD qualified/equivalent qualification or experience
* Competent in Microsoft Office packages to intermediate level
* Working knowledge of entrepreneurial, fast paced, flexible Retail/Business space/property environment
* Extensive experience of HR management at a senior level, Health and Safety, related legislation and general management
* Excellent technical knowledge of Employment Law.
* Commercially aware and links the importance achieving company business and performance objectives to HR Strategy
* Able to display confidence in conducting meetings with, and prepare detailed reports for senior colleagues
* Strength and depth of expertise across all HR related disciplines
* Capability to deliver the full spectrum of HR and L&D services in -house.
Acorn Recruitment acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment.