Contract until April 2022 initially
Our Life Sciences client has a requirement for an experienced Quality Specialist with experience in clinical molecular biology or infectious disease testing to join their team on a contract basis until April 2022.
Your primary responsibility will be to support to site operation managers in all aspects of Quality Management and ensuring each department meets or exceeds the standards required of ISO 15189
You will be part of a team of onsite Quality Specialists who will create awareness and provide training and education to all employees on quality processes and programs.
* Maintenance of the Quality Management System
* Maintenance of the Document Control System
* Quality Assurance and Control of laboratory performance through internal and external audits
* Training & Education: Develop and implement training and education programs, to educate employees and management on quality processes, standards and results
* Project Management: Plan, initiate and management quality improvement projects
* Provide input into review meetings with business leaders.
* Provide advice and support to the Site Manager and teams on Quality issues.
Experience and Qualifications
* Previous experience working in quality in clinical molecular biology or infectious disease testing labs
* Familiar with UK quality system ISO 15189
* Work collaboratively with Laboratory Operations staff
* Proven track record of delivering continual positive process improvement in systems and process.
* Excellent organisation and communication skills.
* A good balance of negotiating and influencing skills.
* Excellent presentation skills
Acorn Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.