A great opportunity to put your PHP skills to use on an exciting greenfield project within the sports industry.
We're working with a sports-focused SaaS company who are looking for experienced PHP developers to join their close-knit team. In return for your work you'll receive a generous leave allowance including extra 'bank holidays' during the summer months, work socials, a flexible approach to working hours, and opportunities to develop professionally.
You'd be using your experience in PHP and the LAMP stack while working on a substantial greenfield project delivering a CRM for the sporting industry as well as completing projects for current clients.
* PHP and MySQL: especially within the LAMP stack.
* Symfony or experience working with another PHP framework.
* Experience with PHPUnit or similar testing framework.
* Writing and working with RESTful APIs.
* Experience with MicroService Architecture.
* Experience with Docker.
* Experience with Automated Build Systems.
* AWS experience.
Location and salary:
* Remote (company based in Sheffield).
Submit your CV or contact Caroline Alldridge at Acorn Technology for an informal chat.
Acorn Recruitment acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment.