Benefits include -
* A competitive basic salary
* An annual performance bonus
* 33 days holiday (25 days plus 8 bank holidays)
* Life Assurance
* Entitlement to single membership of the private health care scheme
* Defined contribution pension plan
* Pension salary sacrifice scheme
* Health care cash plan
* On-site canteen
* Free parking
* Employee wellbeing scheme
* Discount gym membership
* BHSF Cash plan
* Annual health check
* Regular health initiatives including flu vaccinations vouchers and Glucose and cholesterol
And many more!
* Good working knowledge of accounting system & Microsoft applications, particularly Excel
* Qualified Accountant (ACA/CIMA)
* Understands data, executes and implements plans
* Ideally experience in Oracle.
* Preferably a working knowledge/exposure to Sarbanes Oxley compliance requirements.
* Experience in a manufacturing or engineering environment
* Preferably experience in dealing with audit requests
Main purpose of the role -
Reporting to the Exeter Financial Controller. The Finance Analyst will be responsible for assisting with the monthly close procedures for AEN Companies, reporting and statutory returns as well as assisting the Finance team with everyday tasks.
This role is part of the Exeter Finance department based in Exeter and would ideally suit a qualified accountant with at least three years post qualified experience.
Acorn Recruitment acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment.