We are currently recruiting on behalf of our client in an automotive manufacturing environment in Llanelli for a Shift Maintenance Electrician.
This is a permanent position for the successful candidate, working within the maintenance team, providing breakdown support to the manufacturing areas, carrying out improvements, TPM, and scheduled maintenance on all equipment.
Key Tasks / Responsibilities include:
* Health and Safety Awareness for all activities undertaken.
* Ensure strict adherence to safe working practices and observe safety rules at all times
* Hi level of fault finding skills.
* Excellent communication with all levels of the business.
* Undertake planned and preventative maintenance tasks.
* Completion of details reports via Pirana CMMS.
* Proactive approach to problem solving.
* Flexible working.
Skills, Experience and Qualifications necessary:
* Compulsory to have completed an electrical engineering apprenticeship.
* Experience of working in similar manufacturing environment.
* Experience in Electrical circuits and control systems.
* Experience in working with automated machinery.
Competencies, Behaviours & Attributes include:
* Self Development
* Problem Analysis
* Attention to detail
* Team Working
Basic salary is £28,359 working on a continental shift pattern with a £4424 shift allowance. If you feel you have the relevant skills, attributes, experience and qualifications, an are seeking a new permanent opportunity, please apply with an up to date CV.
Acorn Recruitment acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment.