BCP Council and Public Health England require Call Handlers to form part of the frontline operational team focused on delivering an efficient well-defined public health risk assessment of Covid-19 cases identified for contract tracing.
1. Undertaking telephone case interviews with individuals who have already been identified as symptomatic and/or confirmed as having Covid-19
2. Provide excellent customer service
3. To handle all customer queries in a positive, friendly and helpful manner and escalate complex cases where necessary
4. Customer confidentiality according to the relevant procedures and guidance including compliance with the Data Protection Act, Freedom of Information Act and any other local or statutory requirements.
5. To always carry out duties with regard to the Council's Equality and Diversity Policy.
The ideal candidate will have:
1. Experience of working in a customer focused operation
2. Highly computer literate and skilled with the ability to pick up new computer systems rapidly.
3. Previous experience of using IT systems to accurately record customer interactions and update records
Please contact Richard at Acorn for more information.
Acorn Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.