Acorn Executive Search is thrilled to be retained by ICoNiChem to identify and appoint a new Sales Director to join their organisation. This post will have an international scope to support the organisations ambitious growth plans, making sure they capitalise on their recent acquisition from Cengiz Holdings which will see ICoNiChem integrate their established brand into wider international operations
* To take the lead and manage Sales, Marketing and Export function and drive international sales & market share, profitably.
* Provide direction and support to the company and its Board.
* Be actively involved with "key" customers and conduct regular visits cementing solid business relationships.
* Maintain and grow existing business levels and nurture / grow existing customers spend.
* Monitor, manage and capitalize on new business opportunities ensuring sufficient procedures and processes are implemented to quantify all new business leads.
* Work in tandem with other company divisions from purchasing, operations and ensure connectivity for the sales and marketing division through other departments across the business.
* Lead the launch of new products from a sales and introduction capacity to all customers.
* Constantly track achievement versus plan, maintain, and revise the sales business plan to react to results achievement to hit annual targets.
* Minimum of 5 years working in a senior international sales role - ideally within chemical or metal industries
* Proven record of achievement in proactively growing international sales
* Solid experience of selling a diverse range of products and particularly chemical metal salts or specialist metals products to large global manufacturing and catalyst businesses.
* Ideally you will require a proven track record working with customers encompassing, continental Europe, Baltics, North and South America, Asia and the Far East
* Ideally located in North West England but not essential
* Highly numerate with solid commercial acumen is a pre-requisite.
* Ability to steer and contribute towards sales & marketing strategies combined with the drive to complete day to day management tasks is a must.
* The opportunity to drive significant growth potential in an established international organisation
* Competitive package which can be discussed during consultation with Acorn.
* Car allowance
* Competitive pension
* Medical cover
* Competitive holiday allowance
Acorn Recruitment acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment.