Refuse LGV Driver
Do you have a current CPC licence?
Are you available for an immediate start?
A local authority are seeing LGV Drivers to join their team immediately.
The role of the Refuse LGV Driver will include:
* To drive a recycling/refuse collection vehicle
* Carry out daily maintenance checks
* Lead the team working on the particular collection round
* The role will also involve you to work as a loader when required.
The experienced Refuse LGV Driver will have:
* A Class C driving licence for a large goods vehicle
* Current Driver CPC
* Skilled in driving a large vehicle, involving a great deal of use on narrow roads and difficult access areas.
* £11.50 per hour + Overtime available
* Temp - on going work. Which could lead to a permanent role for the right person
* Immediate start
* Parking on site
Hours: 06.15am - Finish
Acorn Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.