Are you keen to make a difference? We need key workers to help us in the fight against Covid-19 at Pall Europe - this role will play a key part in the vaccine project.
This is an excellent opportunity to work for a global company at the forefront of exciting discoveries! This forward thinking company encourages all voices to be heard and embrace different ideas, perspectives and experiences.
An opportunity has arisen, within the Manufactured Systems Group at Pall Europe, Walton Road, to join a team as a final product packer/assembler, which is required to:
* Conduct equipment final packing, adhering to schedules
* Small scale assembly work and kitting (mainly STAX)
* Kitting assistance, as cover
* Provide feedback on packaging and potential design issues to the technical team.
* Ability to manage own workload and be aware of and responsive to changing priorities.
Skills required for this position are:
* Packaging experience of large scale product's (1T10T+)
* Ability to interpret SOP's
* Attention to detail and communication skills.
* FLT certified and Bank & Slings person trained would be an advantage.
* Kitting & warehouse processing activities would also be advantageous.
The best bit? You'll get a £100 BONUS after the first month worked, £100 after the second month and a further £100 for the third!
What else do I need to know?
* You can start work immediately!
* No weekends (but overtime available) Monday - Friday, 8.00am - 4.30pm.
* Excellent rate of pay plus a shift allowance.
* Excellent overtime rates.
* BONUS* - £100 - for working 1 month, £200 - 2 months, £300 - 3 months
* Market leading rate of pay
* 33 Days holiday
* Lots of overtime available
* The role is temporary with an immediate start.
* Opportunities for permanent positions for the right candidates!
* You'll be working in a secure, safe environment.
Interested? If you want to know more, contact Sarah at the Portsmouth office.
Acorn Recruitment acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment.