Our client is looking for a full time Receptionist based in their Exeter office.
Salary £18-20K depending on experience
The Receptionist provides a professional and courteous welcome to all staff and visitors to the office, manages the switchboard, fielding and rerouting incoming calls to relevant people, assisting in the day-to-day administration and organisation of the office and reception area to help maintain a first-class impression of Landmark.
The Receptionist will also provide support and assistance to the Facilities team in carrying out administration tasks to ensure compliance with legislation, health & safety and to help provide a safe and professional working environment for all staff and visitors.
It is essential that the Receptionist is confident with a good telephone manner, professional, presentable and proactive. You will also have:
* Good standard of education
* Excellent communication skills.
* Customer focus.
* Strong interpersonal and organisation skills
* Ability to maintain confidentiality and always demonstrate discretion.
* Ability to multitask and prioritise work.
* MS Office skills (Excel/Word/Powerpoint/Sharepoint/Teams)
We're a friendly, dynamic and supportive team. We encourage passion, ambition and collaboration, both in our performance as a team and individually. New ideas are encouraged. We actively promote involvement in the development and direction of our products and services, as well as finding more efficient ways to work. We also love a good work social and team building events.
As well as this we offer:
* Competitive salary
* 25 days' holiday, with optional 5 days unpaid leave per year
* Free parking
* Annual lifestyle allowance of £300 to put towards an activity of your choice
* Cycle to Work scheme and Gym Flex scheme
* Internal coaching/mentoring system throughout your time here
* Focus on training and career progression
* Family friendly policies
Acorn Recruitment acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment.