Acorn Recruitment has an exciting opportunity for you to join a software development company in South Gloucestershire, in a Software Business Development role.
Starting salary is £25,000 pa + commission. This will role will entail working remotely for 4 days, with one day in the office.
An innovative company to work with, with high profile and interesting clients in both the private and public sector using a collaborative, solution-focused attitude to problem solving. Our client has recently experienced a period of rapid growth and are seeking an exceptional individual to join their talented team and continue to promote the strengths of the company and increase leads from prospective clients.
Our client has built and hosts several National and Regional systems with a real focus on being proud of the development work they deliver using the latest web technologies available.
This software company build bespoke software applications and sell hugely successful off-the-shelf products which have been developed and designed with the professionals who will use them.
This role sits within the Sales team, resourcing opportunities and generating leads for the sales team.
This person will be responsible for:
- Learning the product
- Researching opportunities in the public sector
- Identifying challenges within the public sector and understanding a prospect's need
- Market research and generating new revenue opportunities
- Generating prospects via LinkedIn, cold calling and emailing campaigns
- Championing the system when speaking to prospects
The successful applicant will be:
- A people person
- High quality listener
- Act as an 'information conduit'
- Pro-active and motivated
- Able to manage multiple conversations and opportunities at the same time
- Has a full UK driver's license and car
- Has a can-do attitude
Acorn Recruitment acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment.