Acorn Recruitment is seeking an experienced Lettings Manager for their property client based in Launceston, with scope to cover other local offices. The successful candidate will be bright, cheerful, and ambitious and have the ability to work under their own initiative.
We are looking for a candidate who is very presentable, articulate, has a superb eye for detail together with excellent time-management skills and a strong knowledge of all MS Office packages. Previous experience within a lettings role or ARLA qualified is desirable but not essential as training will be provided. A full UK driving licence and own vehicle is essential.
Duties will include:
- Responsibility to provide clients with a professional service, to win new instructions and maintain the company's existing instructions.
- To interview applicants in a structured fashion to identify their lettings requirements and ascertain if they have a property for sale with a view to achieve a market appraisal for the company.
- To contact applicants in a pro-active manner introducing them to properties matching their requirements swiftly and efficiently.
- To carry out take on's and property inspections.
- To deal with day to day issues for managed properties.
- To review and action as appropriate properties with rent arrears.
- To ensure comprehensive and accurate file notes are recorded on the appropriate property file and the IT system.
- To be a fully integrated team member and to ensure all legislation requirements are met and keep accurate records.
- At all times to use best endeavours to gain instructions for any office of the company.
- At all times to project a smart, friendly, polite and professional image providing the highest standard of customer care in order to secure recommendations and further business for the Company.
- To be proficient in the use of all office IT and communication systems.
- To accurately measure and write property details.
This is a fantastic opportunity to learn new skills and develop existing ones.
Working Hours: Full time, Monday to Friday 8.45am to 5.30pm plus every other Saturday from 9am to 1pm on a rota basis.
Acorn Recruitment acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment.