£20,000 - £24,000
* To support the provision of proactive, commercially focused front line service support.
* Role model the Company values with the fundamental belief that creating a great place to work will drive results for the Company and its stakeholders.
* As the first point of contact for all basic HR and pay enquiries, the successful candidate must have a passion for working with others, building good working relationships and have the ability to manage and prioritise their workload.
* Provide accurate and timely advice to the business
* Ensure HR related documentation is obtained and processed in a timely manner
* Maintaining data within our HR systems
* Collating and processing payroll information to provide to our external payroll provider (absence, holidays etc)
* Ensuring that colleagues are paid correctly and on time
* Responding to basic HR and payroll queries and escalating issues as necessary to other team members
* Excellent communication, organisational and admin skills
* Payroll processing experience
* Excellent excel skills
* Experience working in a fast paced environment
* Ability to prioritise workloads
* High attention to detail and accuracy
Acorn Recruitment acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment.