Our Bournemouth client is looking for a Customer Services Administrator to join the team. This is a key role helping to ensure that the company achieves an efficient and effective administration and ensuring the business achieves sales and profit targets
- Liaising with existing clients to schedule site visits
- Updating engineers diaries and customer database
- Dealing with all incoming and outgoing calls
- Handling new enquiries and new customer business
- Monitor completion and approval of customer orders and invoices
- Providing support with purchase orders
The successful candidate will ideally have the following:
- Excellent customer service, customer facing skills
- Experience of working in a commercial environment
- Experience of working with field based sales managers, engineers and operations teams
- Excellent MS Office skills and general administration
To apply, please contact Richard at Acorn Recruitment.
Acorn Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.