A rare opportunity to work for a market leading company in the Wiltshire area.
Salary: £35 - £42,000
Monday to Friday night hours, 10pm - 6am
You must have previous food manufacturing experience.
Who are we looking for?
We are currently looking to recruit a reliable and conscientious person to be part of our team. Reporting into the Technical Manager, you will be responsible for building and managing our Cooked division hygiene team.
We are looking for someone who can drive continuous improvements in all aspects of hygiene through excellent liaison between operations, technical and hygiene and with strong mentoring skills to coach and support a new hygiene team.
You will be responsible for chemical purchasing, liaison with chemical suppliers and ensuring adherence to safe systems of work. The role is based on days, but you will need flexibility in order to support the evening shift hygiene operation too.
The successful candidate:
* A competent professional with proven experience of managing and leading a hygiene team within a food manufacturing environment
* Flexible approach to work and committed to occasional night shifts and weekend working
* Experience of working within compliance, standards driven environments
* Proven experience of driving site standards
* Industry acumen and knowledge of cleaning systems and methodology
* Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to engage and motivate staff and colleagues.
* Previous experience in a Food Manufacturing Environment
* High risk or high care experience highly desirable
* Minimum of 40 hours per week
Acorn Recruitment acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment.