Dynamic Welsh based practice with multiple offices across Wales are seeking an experienced Residential Conveyancer to join a growing and expanding team. The successful Conveyancer will be an integral part of the organisation, and will be joining a firm that has a longstanding history of excellence across Wales, with well over 150 colleagues to provide comradery and support.
This is an opportunity for a Conveyancer to assist a booming residential property team and a chance to be involved in a high value caseload in a fast-paced environment. The successful Conveyancer will be involved with purchases, sales, equity transfers, and re-mortgages.
* Dealing with lenders, estate agents, clients, and other parties face to face and through other mediums.
* Managing your own busy caseload of variety of different conveyancing matters.
* Working closely with less experience team members to assist in their development.
Essential experience required:
* The ideal candidate will have at least two years PQE.
* Fully qualified Conveyancer qualified as a solicitor, or through CILEx/CLC or recognised equivalent.
* Some experience in dealing with leasehold transactions and newbuilds.
Desirable experience required:
* Strong administrative and IT skills.
* Experience in dealing with case management systems.
* Previous experience of working in a high-pressure environment.
Salary & Benefits:
* Competitive salary.
* Regular yearly review of salary.
* Generous employment pension scheme.
* Private medical insurance.
* Cycle to work scheme.
* Wellbeing initiatives.
* Strong progression and training opportunities.
If you feel your experience can fulfil this role and you are interested in working for a fantastic company, please apply online or for more information contact Lynette Chandler in Newport at firstname.lastname@example.org
Acorn Recruitment acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment.