Paralegals with excellent experience required for this innovative independent law firm with a variety of offices in London and the West of England. This is a great opportunity for personal progression within the legal profession with potential CILEx sponsorship.
We enjoy excellent relationships with our high-profile quality clients and the successful applicant will focus on delivering an outstanding service in the Private Client department. The Paralegals will be joining the firm at an exciting time of development, with two Paralegals being sought at this time.
Your key responsibilities will include:
* Powers of Attorney applications
* Drafting of Probate related documents
* Preparing Wills and other related documents.
Essential Experience Required:
* Educated or degree level or industry recognised equivalent work experience.
* Being able to draft reports and deal with complex documentation.
* Aptitude to make decisions on a daily basis.
* Forward thinking and proactive in respect to evolving and improving working practices.
* Experience of working in a Private Client Department.
* Commercial and business awareness
If you feel your experience can fulfil this role and you are interested in working for a superb company please apply online or for more information contact Lynette Chandler via email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Acorn Recruitment acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment.