Are you an experienced Product Owner looking for a new role?
Acorn is working with an expanding Data Intelligence company looking to expand their Product team. This role is remote but ideally, you will be in a commutable distance from either Exeter, West Malling or Reading in order for you to attend occasional meetings in the office a few times a month.
The Product Owner role will encompass both the technology and product spectrum and are at the core of product development. The successful candidate shall work at the granular delivery task level within specific product epics. Additionally, you shall work closely with stakeholders to analyse and capture the product vision and translate epics into user stories/requirements for the technical team to iterate over. Lastly POs are responsible for communicating and collaborating with internal and external stakeholders to elicit the exact requirements and determine priorities.
* Develop and prioritise detailed product user stories/requirements to deliver high-quality products that meet or exceed our customer's expectations.
* Translate and articulate complex business problems into easily understood solutions, documenting un-ambiguous definitions of scope.
* Write epics and user stories with acceptance criteria.
* Mould and prioritise backlog items to best achieve core business objectives.
* Align stakeholders on the status, demonstrating progress, and ensure the backlog is visible, transparent, and clear.
* Communicate complex concepts to all levels of an organisation and customers.
* Define problems, collect data, analyse data using a range of techniques, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions.
* Solid experience in building, launching, and maintaining digital consumer products/services in a product ownership role.
* Experience dealing with stakeholders in different functions and of different levels of seniority.
* An excellent understanding and experience in a scrum/agile product delivery experience.
* Strong appreciation for web technologies and cloud-based platforms.
* Technical fluency; understanding and discussing architectural concepts, schedule trade-offs, and new opportunities with technical team members.
If you feel your experience can fulfil this role and you are interested in working for a fantastic company please apply online or for more information contact Dan Newton at Acorn IT.
Acorn Recruitment acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment.