We currently have a fantastic opportunity to work as a Tenant Liaison Officer for a new construction project undertaking refurbishment works.
The role of the Tenant Liaison Officer will be to inform the residents of work due to be carried out and the improvements that are being made to their buildings. The Officer will need to be an excellent communicator that can explain things clearly as well as listen to concerns and assist with queries.
If applicants also have an interest in construction and would like to learn more about the building process then this would be an advantage.
Overview of duties:-
* Attend residents meetings
* Attend meetings with individual residents to explain work to be carried out
* Assist with issues or challenges that may arise with individual residents
* Learn about the construction work being undertaken to be able to relay to residents
produce newsletters on progress for residents
* Excellent Communicator
* Comfortable talking with different types of people face to face
* Good organisational skills
* Positive and enthusiastic
* Competent with IT packages such as Microsoft Office, Excel etc
Desired but not essential skills:-
* Previous experience working with housing tenants
* Previous experience dealing with customers or members of the public face to face.
There are no minimum qualifications required for this role.
The role is initially on a contract basis for 6 months but there is a chance for this to be made permanent and it to continue beyond this.
Acorn Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.