German Speaking Customer Service Representative
We are recruiting on behalf of a client of ours for two German Speaking Customer Service Representatives, to join the multinational European team, offering exceptional support to B2B customers across Europe. The client believes in strong collaboration to allow the business grow stronger and keep their innovative edge in the competition.
The client is a worldwide leader in the development, manufacturing and marketing of electronic products for a wide range of consumer, business and industrial needs.
An energetic, creative and proactive organisation that consistently aims to exceed its customer's expectations, to translate its vision into providing solutions based on ideas that will enrich people's lives.
Purpose of the Role
The multinational Customer Service Team encompasses a number of key functions - service, repairs and inbound sales for professional products to B2B customers across Europe.
The role supports service enquiries/requests and managing repairs service.
You would need to build valuable and sustainable relationships with customers, ensuring the team is one that the customer wants to do business with. The team are the first point of contact for customer's and therefore strive for exceptional communication skills and a strong customer care focus.
* Responsible for inbound service enquiries for Germany - conversant in German and English
* Work with in-country marketing and sales team to ensure information captured meets their expectations
* Deal with all enquiries in an effective and professional manner
* Proactively act on information provided to enhance the customer experience
* Work as part of the team to achieve KPIs and optimise resource through continuous improvement initiatives
* Support our complete range of B2B products
Knowledge, Skills and Experience Required
* You have native level German language skills (experience living / working in Germany would be desirable)
* You are fluent in English language
* Experience in customer service would be advantageous
* You are proficient in IT and are used to working with Microsoft Office and Google
* Having prior knowledge of CRM tools, particularly Salesforce, would be advantageous
* You are a good listener
* You are passionate about your job, result oriented and proactive
* You are structured and have a motivated / motivational work ethic
* Flexible approach and a positive and enthusiastic team player
Keywords; German, helpdesk, customer service, reporting, database, CRM, Salesforce
Acorn Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.