Acorn Recruitment is searching for a PA to support at Director Level within an organisation in Widnes, Cheshire.
The purpose of the role is to provide an excellent secretarial and administrative support service to the two Directors and to provide, when required, support to the administration team.
Duties will include:
* Responsibility for the efficient organisation of meetings on behalf of the Directors including the preparation and distribution of associated papers and minutes.
* To take and transcribe formal minutes of meetings ensuring they accurately reflect the discussions at the meetings, in agreement with the Senior Management Team.
* To be responsible for the maintenance of a centralised filing system and archiving (both computerised and paper based) in line with the company policy. To ensure all records are scanned and filed electronically to maintain a paper-light office environment.
* To type up a range of documents including minutes, reports, letters etc., from audio or written material.
* To communicate regularly with Directors, PA's, General Managers, internally and with other areas of the business. Also to maintain excellent communication with local partners and agencies, and with members of the public. Typically dealing with operational issues, complaints, HR issues, organisation of meetings, seminars, travel, accommodation etc.
* To take responsibility for diary management and the responsibility for the bring forward systems.
* To monitor, prioritise and distribute all incoming communication to the Directors and initiate appropriate action during absence, including raising queries to other members of the Senior Management Team where necessary.
* To compose routine letters and initiate responses to general enquiries.
* To cover reception as required.
Experience working in a similar role at board level is essential.
Hours of work are Monday to Friday, 9am - 5pm
Salary is up to £23,000 depending on experience.
Acorn Recruitment acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment.