Are you experienced in Sales and looking for a new role with a real difference?
Our client has a passion for history through the joy of collecting coins, medals, and other collectables. They have exciting opportunities for the right people to join a friendly environment revolutionising the coin industry in the UK - every day they set out to keep growing their impressive portfolio of commemorative coins and medals embraced by over 1 million collectors in the UK.
As a successful Sales Agent you will be given the chance to earn an outstanding package and qualify for lots of incentives!
A successful day is...
* Guiding our customer to create their ideal Coin Collection, listening to their needs, and asking the right questions at the right time
* Consistently delivering on our Company DNA 'Our history in Your hands'
* Overachieving on your targets
* Performing and delivering while learning and developing
* Having fun!!
To be part of the family, you will be...
* Motivated and driven by providing a first-class customer experience
* A good listener, who cares about our customers
* A true consultative salesperson, able to guide our customer through their journey in the world of coins, medals and collectables.
* A people person who can adapt their style dependent on who they are talking to
* Knowledgeable of successful sales techniques and processes
What's great about working for our client...
* Phenomenal, uncapped earning potential
* Excellent training and development
* Full product knowledge training
* 20 days holiday increasing to 25 (dependent on service) plus 8 bank holidays
* Entry into the staff pension scheme
* Various staff incentive schemes
* Fantastic Company events
* Simply Health membership which includes cash back on optician appointments etc, high street discounts, cinema ticket offers and much more
* Staff referral bonus scheme
* Finally, the chance to work with great people, brilliant products and one the fastest growing businesses in South Wales.
This role is a full time, permanent opportunity, which includes working Saturdays on a rota basis and the occasional bank holiday (42.5 hours per week)
If you are a motivated, hungry salesperson, we want to hear from you - please apply!
Acorn Recruitment acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment.