Planner, Scheduler, Production Planning, Planning/Engineering
Job Title: Planner / Scheduler
Salary: DOE (Area Competitive)
Location: North Devon
A local employer of choice (Engineering / Manufacturing), world leaders in their marketplace, are in search of a Planner / Scheduler to join their growing team working for what's a multinational forward-thinking company forever going places . . .
Benefits On Offer:
* Competitive salary DOE
* In addition to the above, an annual site bonus (discretionary) on top of paying out at 3% of your base salary.
* Lovely hours; 8am - 4:45pm Monday to Thursday, 12pm finish Fridays / 4.5-day week
* 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays | You also have the option to buy more or sell away your annual leave, most handy!
* Generous Employer Pension contribution (up to 8% / forever a 3% differential)
* Further flexible benefits scheme to include dental cover, childcare vouchers, life assurance, cycle to work and much more
* Lots of opportunity for career progression | Worth mentioning too, the client is an international player where the sky really is the limit!
* Top notch facilities and the friendliest team within what's an organisation forever and truly going places.
Permanent / Based in South Molton and on site with little to no travelling required.
* Order book management and the provision of forecast dates
* Inventory Management and control
* MRP planning parameter maintenance
* Co-ordinate supply chain both internally and externally
* Stock checks and rotation
Essential Experience Required:
* Clear understanding of MRP systems and planning parameters
* Clear understanding of inventory control and supply chain management
* Experience in Kanban systems
* MFG-Pro knowledge advantageous but training will be given
* Aerospace experience an advantage
If you feel your experience can fulfil this role and you are interested in working for a fantastic company, please send a recent copy of your CV to [email protected]
or call 07775 407334 and speak to Dan Thompson (Principal Recruitment Consultant) for a confidential and relaxed chat.
Acorn Recruitment acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment.