Our client is currently looking for an experienced Assembly Mechanic.
Your role will have the following responsibilities:
* Repair and overhaul of a variety of aerospace components.
* Diagnostic fault finding, strip and inspection. Assembly, build and test of completed units.
* Interpret Component Maintenance Manuals Service Bulletins and other Technical data approved by the regulator required to perform the Repair and Overhaul duties.
* Perform a preliminary inspection of the unit to include a diagnostic test, disassembly, cleaning and component inspection.
* Determine the material required to Overhaul/Repair
* Repair / Overhaul and assemble the unit in accordance with approved technical data.
* Perform final test of the unit in accordance with approved data to determine eligibility for return to service
* Prioritise and process units in order to meet customer due dates.
Experience in tig welding and knowledge of lathes would be advantageous
Acorn Recruitment acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment.