We have a fantastic opportunity to join a family-owned food business. You will be part of a friendly and experienced Production Team as a Skilled Operator. You will be trained in all aspects of machine operation within a food environment.
You'll undertake a range of tasks, including the handling of product and operation of equipment, ensuring Health & Safety measures are followed. You will be carrying out quality checks and setting machines up.
Offering competitive pay rates, training, excellent career opportunities and free onsite parking, this purposeful organisation is looking for Skilled Operators on a permanent basis.
These are varied, physically active roles, covering a 12 hour shift, (6:00am until 6:00pm), 4 days on, 4 days off rolling shift pattern.
Salary from £22,932 to £26,754 per annum!
You will be trained in multiple skills such as:
* Setting up the machine for next product
* Maintaining good housekeeping and hygiene practices
* Adhering to good Health & Safety practices
* Carrying out quality checks
* Booking in pallets of finished product using a scanner
* Organising the work area, ensuring all tasks are rotated
* Temperature checking chilled product, ensuring all the cases are the correct amount and the temperatures are to specification
* Use of Mechanical Handling Equipment (MHE).
Acorn Recruitment acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment.