A Second Line IT Support Rngineer required for a UK leading financial organisation in the Chippenham area.
Working part from office, part from home. Salary up to £30,000 but possibly more for the right person.
To provide a customer orientated service experience to the users of the IT systems, ensuring the correct support procedures are followed, whilst portraying a confident approach to users and colleagues.
* Based within the Chippenham office, you will ensure all issues and queries are managed and handled professionally, accurately and in a timely manner.
* Responsibility to provide and support IT systems and services provided to an end user community of approx 320 users.
* This includes desktop management and software roll out within agreed SLA's, support of office phone systems, completion of back up processes, management and set up of equipment to support training, trouble shooting and resolution of issues reported, working with 3rd party providers.
* By assignment, the contribution towards, or where appropriate direct project management of the installations of IT systems and services.
* Contribute towards the continued development of IT systems and controls that will have a positive effect on the business
* Hardware/Software support
* Support of user requirements surrounding installations, moves and changes
* Systems administration and back-up activities
* Research & evaluation of software & hardware
* Support of display & video equipment
* Maintaining the IT Asset Registers, identification of risks within the IT department
* Any Microsoft Qualifications Advantageous
* Good knowledge of MS Active Directory at Current Server Levels
* Strong Windows 10 Installation , troubleshooting and Build experience
* Strong PC Hardware troubleshooting skills
* Strong General Networking skills
* Knowledge and Expertise (relating to specialist knowledge and expertise required to
* Have a strong customer focus
* Have a positive attitude and pleasant manner
* Have good time management skills
* Have good interpersonal skills
* Enjoy working as part of a team
* Active Directory user and computer administration
* Windows administration
* Exchange Mailbox administration
* Exceptional Incident Management skills with the ability to identify root cause and apply solutions to resolve
* Exceptional Problem Management skills, able to investigate trends, to apply a methodical approach to identify root cause and suggestions for solution
* Exceptional Customer Service skills
* Proven experience working within IT service delivery
* Excellent troubleshooting and problem solving skills
* Excellent ability to transfer knowledge within a team
* General Network administration and troubleshooting, TCP/IP and WAN/LAN/Wi-Fi
Acorn Recruitment acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment.