Quality Assurance and Documentation Control - To assist the QM:
*In performing internal quality control and assurance audits across all Company departments and in the appropriate recording, reporting and following-up on any testing results.
*In performing audits that monitor system process checks undertaken by the operations delivery and control departments and in the recording and reporting of findings and in ensuring, where appropriate, that any required follow-up actions are implemented.
*In supporting delivery management by ensuring the adequacy of systems, processes and documentation relating to learning delivery are in line with the requirements of Welsh Government (WG), Lead Providers and Awarding Bodies.
*With the security, control and development of the company's document repository (ISAAC) and in ensuring that its contents (policies, procedures and documents) are appropriate, relevant, complete and meet company standards.
*In coordinating, reporting on, and appropriately actioning matters arising from all stakeholder surveys including the dissemination of information to appropriate managers / employees so that continuous improvement is embedded into learning delivery and working practices.
Quality Management System - To assist the QM:
* In performing QMS audits on IQA and other relevant processes including IT, document control and facilities and in the recording, reporting and actioning of these in accordance with the requirements of the CAPA schedule and in the using of appropriate development action plans.
Health and Safety - To assist the QM:
* In appropriately managing the Company's internal Health and Safety requirements and those arising from the WG's Code of Practice for funded learners.
Facilities - To assist the QM:
* In ensuring that internal Facility Management System audits are completed and requirements arising are appropriately recorded and actioned.
Environmental - To assist the QM:
* In ensuring that internal Environmental Management System audits are completed and requirements arising are appropriately recorded and actioned.
Information Technology - To assist the QM:
* By having an active participation in IT requirements and appropriately liaising with the Company's outsourced IT maintenance and support provider.
* In appropriately supporting the ongoing use and development of the Company's E-portfolio systems.
* In co-ordinating and appropriately supporting the implementation of Born Digital initiatives.
*With website maintenance and development of Talk Training's website using appropriate support from the Company's third party provider.
Data Protection - To assist the QM:
* With their responsibilities as the Company's Data Privacy Manager (DPM) and in ensuring the requirements of the GDPR and the company's internal policies and procedures relating to Data Protection are met.
Other - To assist the QM:
* In ensuring that the company is compliant with all relevant laws and regulations.
* In coordinating and maintaining employee training records for online refresher courses.
* With appropriate participation and involvement in the Company's works forum (TalkPoint Ein Llais (Our Voice
* In appropriately supporting the QM with any 'ad-hoc' requirements arising within the Quality Department.
Acorn Recruitment acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment.