Acorn Recruitment is seeking a Model Finisher (for 3D printed models). This is a full time permanent position working either 7 am to 3 pm or 8 am to 4 pm Monday to Friday. The position is based in Quedgeley, Gloucestershire and offers a starting salary of £18,615 pa.
The primary function is to hand-finish 3 D printed models of various sizes and complexity which have been produced by stereolithography laser machines.
Essential Experience / Qualities:
* Hands-on experience in a workshop environment
* Good hand-to-eye coordination and dexterity
* Ability to read and understand engineering drawings
* Ability to use measuring equipment such as Verniers
* Excellent communication skills, good team worker, flexible and able to work under pressure
* Excellent timekeeping and reliability
Desirable Experience / Qualities:
* Recognised engineering or mechanical apprenticeship
* Manual machining, centre lathe, vertical mill, pillar drill
* Problem solving attitude, analytical approach to engineering solutions
* Computer literacy
Possible Previous Experience:
* Craft or artistic background
Acorn Recruitment acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment.