Business Analyst - Cardiff / Remote - up to £420 per day (OUTSIDE IR35) - 6 month contract
Acorn Recruitment is looking to procure the services of a limited company for an exciting project with an innovative and highly agile financial services based in Cardiff.
The key deliverables for this engagement are decommissioning IT services, data segmentation and migration and 3rd party client management information. You will need experience delivering projects of this nature in the financial services as well as being very proficient with Agile / Scaled Agile frameworks.
This role will be majority remote with some on-site work if needed but is extremely covid secure.
* To transfer/migrate data from our own data to a 3rd party, to the highest possible standards using standardised conversion scripts and techniques.
* To assist in the development of transfer scripts, techniques and procedures relating to data transfers.
* Ability to elicit and define requirements for the migration, documenting into EPIC feature and user story format.
* To ensure that we deliver data transfers to the highest possible standards and clients satisfaction.
Knowledge and experience;
* Knowledge and experience in data migration projects and improving business interaction
* Experience of Agile Scrum methodology.
* Experience of relational databases, primarily Microsoft SQL Server.
These are limited to and not the full key deliverables for this role, if you would like to find out more details then please apply or get in touch with Dan Newton.
Acorn Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.