Salary - £21,423
Contracted hours - 37 per week - Monday to Friday
Working in various properties in Plymouth and very occasionally within an hour of Plymouth
Vehicle is provided.
Full Driving Licence is required.
Training for role will be provided.
IT equipment will be provided.
Purpose of the role
* To provide a variety of logistical tasks both office based, and at various Plymouth
Community Homes properties.
* To facilitate the smooth running of day to day operations and supporting supervisors and operatives to effectively deliver a top performing, customer focused responsive, planned, cyclical and voids repairs service.
* Issuing emergency works to the most appropriate available resource
* Planning schedules of responsive, void and planned works and issuing these to
operatives ensuring that appointments are honoured, works are completed in
the first visit if possible, and that voids are repaired in the quickest possible
* To move resources and keep operatives fully employed minimising non productive time. This will often be at short notice and under pressure.
* Ensuring all special order materials are available, delivered and ready on site
prior to operatives arrival.
* Identifying and informing supervisors of resource shortages at the earliest
* Responsible for assisting supervisors in organising and arranging additional
support if needed from sub-contractors
* To arrange the collection of waste after works have been completed
* To monitor lone working
* To react to exceptions, and solve ad hoc problems as and when they occur.
Acorn Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.