An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Digital Marketing Content and Engagement Specialist to work for a leading, global company in the Life Sciences Industry.
Initially, this position is for a 6 month period (but is more than likely to be extended)
The successful candidate will be required to:
* Support content project delivery through stakeholder coordination, management of web content through review, providing editorial input where applicable, to ensure content is delivered to quality expectations and deadlines.
* Prepare materials for publishing (links, image sourcing and resizing, assets, forms), ensuring standard work is followed to deliver optimal content performance (SEO, file naming, design-consistency) coordinate submissions and review with publishing team, checking work for final approval.
* Monitor and maintain blog publishing schedule
* Support standard work development and content audits
* Content performance analysis and reporting, including monthly reporting on key content performance, adhoc and specific deep dives - utilizing tools such as Google analytics, SEO tools (BrightEdge) and HotJar
* Knowledge of digital content marketing principals for B2B lead generation & engagement, including customer journeys, SEO, and thought leadership approaches
Understanding of digital marketing best practices, marketing technology, and performance measurement
* Professional, team member confident to work with multiple (busy) stakeholders across the business
* Experience and comfort with digital analytics platforms - in particular Google Analytics 360 and google data studio; BrightEdge, Hotjar, Marketo, would also be advantageous
* Quick learner, confident with data analysis and learning new technologies
Attention to detail, with excellent communication and presentation skills
* Ability to assess and repurposed content for web, email - other channels
* In order to commence working with us, the successful candidate will need the right to work in the UK.
Full information can be obtained by contacting Sarah Langan at the Acorn Truro branch
Acorn Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.