Unique opportunity to work for a forward thinking organisation as a Customer Service Assistant working Monday to Friday finishing 1pm on a Friday and possibly up to two days a week from home.
Summary of the role:
You will report to the Customer Service Team Leader and provide support to the Customer Services Team. You will be responsible for keeping our marketing companies up to date on the progress of their orders and quotations.
Tasks and Responsibilities:
* Despatching / invoicing orders
* Maintaining the department mailbox up to date
* Photocopying, scanning and filing documents
* Advising customers of order shortages
* Reporting and liaising with the Management Team on arrears/order chases
* Liaising with the shop floor colleagues regarding regarding prioritising orders
* Working with the Operations team to ensure customer satisfaction
* Customer Order Tracking - ensuring the customer is updated of any delays
* General data entry
* Responding to customer quotations
* To ensure prompt, courteous and efficient communications with colleagues, customers, suppliers and other external contacts.
Education and Experience:
* GCSE Maths and English grade 4 or above, or equivalent
* Proficient Microsoft Office skills including Word, Excel, PowerPoint
* At least 1 years' experience in a Customer Service Role
* Administration experience
* Experience of operating a switchboard would be desirable
* Excellent customer service skills
* Knowledge of 4th shift and or SAP would be desirable, but not essential
* Negotiation skills
* Problem solving
* Accurate data inputting skills
* To maintain the professional and efficient outside image of the Company as initial contact with customers, suppliers and other external contacts.
* To ensure that visitors to the Company are dealt with courteously and promptly.
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills are required to represent the Group in the appropriate manner.
* A good team player, able to establish and develop a network of high-level relationships
* An ability to implement cultural changes across the site
* Good time management skills
Acorn Recruitment acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment.