Acorn Recruitment is proudly working in partnership with Pall Europe Ltd recruiting for a Quality Assurance Technician for the Life Sciences site in Portsmouth, Hampshire.
This is an excellent opportunity to work for a passionate, industrial global leader in Life Sciences in the Hampshire area. If you want to work for a company where you can learn and grow to your full potential, and help to make a difference to the lives of others, keep reading…
Purpose of the role:
* To represent the Quality Manager for the final release of product ensuring the adherence to product and process controls is maintained.
* Batch release of product.
* Process compliance.
* Record keeping and reporting.
* Ensuring adherence to GMP and GDP.
* Any other task or duty associated with product quality.
* GCSE Maths and English (or equivalent) or extensive process and product experience for filter manufacture.
* ISO 9001 awareness.
* Ability to work unsupervised.
* Ability to communicate effectively.
* Attention to detail.
* Previous experience desirable.
The hours of operation are Monday between Thursday 9am-6pm and Friday 9am to 5.30pm.
This is permanent position with a competitive salary.
Interested? Please contact Sarah from Acorn Recruitment Truro Branch.
Acorn Recruitment acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment.