Our client has built a reputation based on quality and expertise for offering total, integrated manufacturing solutions for Aerospace, Defence and related industries and they have an opportunity at the Wrexham site for 3 CNC Machine Operatives.
"Precision Engineering in Aluminium and Steel Investment Castings"
Reporting directly to the Production Manager, we have an exciting opportunity for an experienced CNC Setter Operator to join our global Precision Engineering & Manufacturing business who provide integrated manufacturing solutions for Aerospace, Defence, Medical and other related industries.
£12.17 per hour
CNC Machine Operator
Shift: Mon -Fri (6:00am to 13:30pm), Mon-Thurs (13:15pm to 21:00pm) Fri (13:15pm to 19:45pm)
* To set up machines with maximum efficiency.
* Responsible for efficient cell production, to include the multi-manning of machines,
* Maintain all production paperwork to include MIPC Sheets / Synchro Sheets,
* Maintain gauging and measuring equipment currently held on the cell
* To liaise with Inspection Department to ensure timely first off.
* Maintain the Lean Manufacturing environment operating on the cell.
* Maintain all Health and Safety requirements,
* Liaise and attend meetings as required.
* Attend training and develop relevant knowledge and skills.
* Responsible for individual job improvement.
* Ensure daily preventative maintenance procedures are maintained in conjunction with the Cell Team Leader.
Who are we looking for?
* Must be a time served CNC Setter Operator
* Multi skilled machinist.
* Ideally have experience in 3,4 & 5 axis machining
* Familiarity with both ISO & Mazatrol control systems preferred.
* Must have excellent communication skills and the ability to work alone or as part of a team.
We are seeking a dynamic person with excellent communication skills and a good team player, with an abundance of common sense and a can-do attitude. Highly focused with drive and enthusiasm to succeed. You must be highly motivated to work on your own initiative, enjoy a challenge and be flexible in your approach to working hours.
Acorn Recruitment acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment.