An exciting opportunity has arisen within our ground-breaking and award-winning data intelligence client. They offer cloud server and data solutions to a variety of clients in property and legal markets. One of the top three employers across the South-west. This company is invested in its employees as well as their clients.
Based within their Reading office, you will become part of an innovative and creative team. Operating within the service desk, you will be an enthusiastic and driven individual. Looking to develop and grow in your career. With a passion for application support and cutting-edge technology.
As a First Line Analyst you will be working to create a seamless experience for the client, addressing enquiries and issues in a timely manner. Assisting other team members and teams such as DevOps and second line colleagues, being part of a collaborative workforce to ensure all incidents are prioritised correctly and assisting with the investigation of any client related issues.
- Very analytical with a strong sense of organisation and excellent problem-solving skills.
- A willingness to learn and take responsibility for client issues, managing progress and being vigilant until resolution.
- An active listener with the ability to understand stakeholder requirements and create solutions.
- Customer service experience.
Tools & Technologies:
- CompTIA A+ or equivalent.
- ITIL v3 Foundation or previous Service/Support Desk experience.
- Basic Windows troubleshooting skills.
- Basic networking troubleshooting skills (LAN/WAN, IPs, internet, etc).
- IT security (firewalls, anti-virus, etc).
- Experience of technical authoring both internal (knowledge base) and customer-facing support documentation or articles.
- 25 days' holiday, with optional 5 days unpaid leave per year.
- Flexible working.
- Free parking.
- Free fruit, biscuits, tea, and coffee.
- Annual lifestyle allowance of £300 to put towards an activity of your choice.
- Cycle to Work scheme and Gym Flex scheme.
- Internal coaching/mentoring system throughout your time here.
- Focus on training and career progression.
If this opportunity interests you, then please do not hesitate, get in touch with Alexandra Morton at Acorn Recruitment.
Acorn Recruitment acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment.