Are you aged 18-24 and looking to kickstart your career? Then look no further!
This vacancy is part of the Government's Kickstart Scheme - to apply you must be aged between 18-24 and currently on universal credit.
This is an exciting opportunity and your chance to gain valuable, meaningful experience in a PAID role for at least 6 months.
Location main base Cardiff office - & as and when necessary on Gelynog Yard, Beddau site, CF23 8RA
Supporting Business Development & Social Value team with business development administration and community benefits including:
* Considerate Constructor Scheme - development and support to site and social value team to achieve considerate constructor performance beyond compliance certificate
* Community Benefits - researching and developing local community benefits for Gelynog Yard
* Community Engagement - supporting site and social value teams with any community engagement events with local community and local education
* Targeted Recruitment - monitoring of employment/work experience/apprentice outcomes for site
* Marketing and PR - putting together social media posts in relation to Gelynog Yard construction progress and community engagement
What else do I need to know?
* The role will be 25 hours per week which can be split across 3 or 5 days.
* No experience necessary but any previous experience would be an advantage.
* Opportunities for extended positions for the right candidates!
Acorn Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.