Acorn Recruitment is seeking a full-time experienced HR Advisor to join the People and Organisational Development team of our client based in London. They will provide guidance, training and support to our managers and staff across the scope of the employee lifecycle and undertake project work.
The salary is between £36,000 to £37,000 per annum and remote working will be permitted.
* Provide general HR Duties to the manager and staff.
* Manage an employee relations caseload, implementing informal resolutions wherever possible and be a first point of contact providing advice, coaching and procedural support to managers
* Accurately maintain the staffing establishment for allocated business areas within the HR database, undertaking regular reviews and resolving anomalies.
* Conduct leaver interviews and review leaver questionnaires, analysing the feedback to identify themes, feeding back to the HR Business Partner and department leads.
* In conjunction with relevant People and OD colleagues, deliver presentations, training sessions and share information on new and existing HR initiatives to staff and managers.
* Actively participate in and encourage learning on all HR policies, processes, and practices.
* Analyse HR data to establish future trends and identify real-time insights with the HR Business Partner that enable business leaders to make effective decisions
* Support the HR Business Partner in the delivery and evaluation of organisational change.
* Promote equality, diversity and inclusion, ensuring that this commitment is reflected in all of our practice and play a key role in ensuring equality of opportunity and a working atmosphere where everyone is treated with dignity and respect.
* HR and OD knowledge on HR policy, Employment law, Performance management, Well-being and diversity and inclusion.
* Awareness of payroll and salary systems.
* Level 5 Diploma in Human Resources or equivalent experience.
* Ability to build and maintain productive stakeholder relationships both internally and externally
* Willing to travel throughout the UK and occasional evening working and overnight stays
* Able to use a variety of software packages including Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint.
* Good prioritising and planning skills to ensure that deadlines are achieved under pressure
* Ability to constructively challenge, feedback, negotiate and influence using a range of approaches
* Successfully managing a generalist HR caseload including sickness absence, performance management, employment relations, fixed term contracts and flexible working
Acorn Recruitment acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment.