Hand Assemblers/Operators are required for Cwmbran area, responsible for the output and quality levels of the designated productions.
Temporary to Permanent roles.
Days regular - 8am - 4.30pm Monday to Thursday and 8am - 3.30pm Friday
£9.37 per hour.
Desirable Skills and Experience
* Assembly work
* Welder/ Soldering skills
* The personnel should be able to hand assemble components into PCB assemblies. They should be confident and able to work on their own and follow step by step work instructions.
* They should be flexible in their approach to work in other areas of the business including preforming of components
* Experience would be an advantage but on the job training will always take place.
* To achieve and maintain the set KPI targets
* To achieve and maintain acceptable quality levels, always striving for zero defects
* To maintain a good standard of housekeeping
* Ability to read working instructions and drawings
* Capable of communicating process issues and suggest improvements
* Well Organised / Flexible / Motivation
Acorn Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.