Exciting chance to join a traditional and dynamic High Street law firm with offices across South Wales. This is one of the longest established firms in the region, and offer an innovated and welcoming approach to legal services.
The Family Law department is very well respected and covers the whole range of family law related matters. The successful person will have the opportunity of good career progression and be able to learn on the job. This is a fast-paced environment, and the right person must be able to work well under pressure, possess excellent communication skills, have a can-do attitude and be able to work well on their own or as part of a team. This is a full-time permanent position.
The duties will include but not be limited to:
* Providing exceptional and proactive support to the relevant Fee Earner and excellent service to clients
* General administration duties
* Maintain a varied Family caseload
* Taking instructions and preparing cases
* Meeting clients
* Dealing with correspondence
* In-putting and up-dating case management system.
The right person will be:
* Committed to a career in the Family Law Department
* A self starter
* Organised and quick to assimilate information
* Pay attention to detail
* Well Educated - preferably to degree level.
In return on offer is a 37 hour week, a good work/life balance, modern working conditions and excellent career prospects for the right individual together with a competitive salary commensurate with experience.
If you feel you can be successful in this role please apply here, or contact Lynette on 07826517921 to discuss further, or for a confidential chat.
Acorn Recruitment acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment.