Employee list of benefits -
* 33 days holiday (25 plus 8 bank holiday)
* Life Assurance with AVIVA
* Defined contribution pension plan
* Pension salary sacrifice scheme
* Discretionary Performance Bonus Scheme (paid annually)
* Electronic payslip account
* WPA Cash plan (Employees eligible to join after 90 days service)
* Performance & Development Connections system - annual appraisal
* Recruitment Referral programme
* Cycle to work and childcare salary sacrifice schemes
* Regular health initiatives including flu vaccinations, glucose & cholesterol testing (pre COVID)
* Free parking
* Sports & Social Club for just 50 pence per week
* On-site canteen
* Employee wellbeing scheme
* Free PPE including safety boots
Candidate requirements -
* Previous experience of using power tools/machine operating ideally.
* Experience of working in a production environment.
* Great attention to detail
* Good level of English (Writing, Reading and Speaking)
* Team player
* Awareness of Health & Safety
Working Monday to Friday on a 2 week shift pattern. One week 6am-2pm and the next 2pm to 10pm.
Acorn Recruitment acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment.